Active people have lots of questions about protein, best protein shakes, and their role in an exercise program. Do these engineered foods provide superior sports nutrition? By looking around the health food store, the abundance of protein shakes suggests they are a popular item. They are promoted as a simple way to eat well without cooking. Ads also suggest these “designer foods” are better than, let’s say chicken and tuna. The following information helps you evaluate the best ways to optimize your protein intake-as well as spend your food budget wisely.
To determine how many protein shakes you need, you first should determine how much protein your body actually can use. While adequate protein is important to enhance muscle growth, more may not be better. Packages best protein shakes are indeed expensive. You can either spend $2.30 for a packet of MetRx or you easily make your own version for less than $0.03/gm protein. Here is the recipe for an own protein shake: In a blender, mix 1 cup of milk, 1/3 cup milk powder, 2 tablespoons instant pudding mix, and 4 ice cubes. Blend for a minute or two, until the ice is gone. Optional: add banana, berries, and/or sweetener as desired. This shakes offer 16 grams of protein. Also eat some canned tuna and cottage cheese, and you’ve succeeded in boosting your protein easily without cooking and within a reasonable budget.
If you’re looking to reduce fat, protein supplements can help you faster results. Shakes are the commonly used supplement which delivers fuel to your body when it needs. Here are the best protein shakes are available on the market.
- MaxiRaw Protein Complex, which contains protein sources to drip-feed your muscles. It is also good to reduce belly fat with low carbs.
- iSupp Pure, it releases a range of protein within a period of time. This is fat free and fit for all.
- Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydro Whey is a good quality with high biological value protein to absorb very quickly.
- Reflex Instant Whey is a fast acting isolate; it also contains digestive enzymes and glutamine to get a quick protein.
- LA Muscle LA Wheyis also absorbed very fast for protein release and lactose free.
- USN Pure Protein IGF-1, is full of vitamins and digestive enzymes for energy metabolism.
- Monkey Nutrition Primal 26 which contains amino acids for repair muscles. This delivers what the body needs and sugar free. It is also sweet with few calories.
For more information about the best protein shakes, check out http://bestproteinshakesguide.com